Our expansive range of services provide you with the opportunity to showcase a wide array of skills and expertise, making every opportunity to teach feel fresh and exhilarating. We are currently considering music teachers for hire in the following areas:
- KS1 / KS2 curriculum music teacher
- One-to-one instrumental / vocal tutor
- Whole class instrumental / vocal tutor
- Early Years / KS1 / KS2 / KS3 Music Workshop leader
- Professional musicians with bands, capable of delivering inspiring performances and running accompanying workshops.
- Holiday Music Course leader for Early Years / KS1 / KS2 (Following the Teach Major Holiday Program)
Before applying, please ensure you have the following:
- Experience teaching in UK Schools / Colleges
- Music Degree (BA / BMus / MA / MMus)
- Recognisable exam certificates in your specialist study
- CRB / DBS cleared
If you’ve got what it takes to inspire the next generation of musicians, get in touch using the form below.
Please provide a CV and covering letter, detailing why we need YOU as a part of our team.