Payment is made online via the Teach Major website. Any additional fees will be invoiced for and payment details given on those invoices. Failure to pay fees by the due date will incur further charges of £5 per day until paid.
If your child is unable to attend the booked Holiday Camp or Club due to illness, holidays, appointments or for any other reason, your payment will still apply. Unfortunately, we are not able to offer alternative Camps or refunds.
- Late Collection
Parents whose children that are not collected as per the Camp timetable will be charged £10 per quarter of an hour to cover the costs of the staff who are legally required to stay. Should your child remain uncollected for more than two hours after the scheduled end time, the Teach Major staff will be legally required to contact Social Care.
- Non Payment of Fees
In the case of late payment of fees (including the aforementioned Late Collection fees), an administration charge of £25.00 will be charged. In the event of fees in arrears the following procedure will take place:
- A letter will be sent out asking for the outstanding amount to be brought up to date within seven days.
- If after seven days an arrangement to pay the outstanding amount has not been made, your details and outstanding amount will be forwarded to our Legal Team who will take further action.
If you experience any difficulties in maintaining your account with us then please speak to Teach Major as soon as possible as short term arrangements can be made (subject to circumstances).
- I consent to my child attending this Camp. I understand that the Camp has policies and procedures and there are expectations and obligations relating to the conduct of myself and my child and I agree to abide by them. I understand that failure to do so will mean that my child will no longer be able to attend the Camp.
- I understand that my child will be provided with a snack and drink whilst at the Camp unless otherwise requested.
- Once my child is delivered/collected he/she will be in the care of the staff until collected and signed out by a ‘named’ responsible adult.
- I understand that the information given for this booking is confidential. However, there may be times, for example in the case of child protection concerns, when details may be passed to other agencies in line with the child protection policy.
- I confirm that the information given on this form is correct and agree to notify Teach Major of any changes in detail.
- I have read and, in completing my booking, accept the above conditions for my child attending the Camp.