Our mission is to deliver excellence through an extensive programme of high quality music provisions.
- Teach Major is an educational service provider who pride ourselves on going above and beyond to give each school and individual the personalised attention it deserves.
- Our teachers are high achievers with real-world, music industry experience. Not only is this encouraging for the children, it’s helpful for marketing your school’s music programme to parents with superlative expectations.
- No more trawling through CV’s to find the perfect candidate; our rigorous vetting system guarantees you peace of mind, and a teacher whose personality is matched to your school’s ethos and classroom requirements.
- We provide termly teacher assessments and comprehensive reporting to keep you fully up to date with pupil progress. Get more done by eliminating the need to micromanage external teachers, and finally leverage PPA time for its intended purpose.
- We offer a FREE demo day for any school considering Teach Major for the first time. With no obligation other than some post-session feedback, this is your opportunity to see how smoothly your music provision could go if you’re a Teach Major School.
My daughter has attended a number of holiday camps run by Teach Major, and also their after-school clubs. They make the sessions fun and engaging for the children, and my daughter comes away full of excitement from the day. The staff are amazing - thank you Teach Major.
Since 2015, Teach Major has been providing primary schools with the highest quality music education at an affordable price-point. We are motivated by our dedication to nurturing young talent and offer a range of flexible, bespoke packages to suit your requirements.
Our approach is to provide all children with the opportunity to excel through quality first teaching.
Combined with our transparent, tailored approach to course structuring, we ensure that your pupils are receiving the unparalleled level of expertise and excellence that Teach Major has become synonymous with.